Eric Trumble, MD
Director of Congenital Neurosurgery
- Fellowship-Trained Specialist
- Over 20 Years of Experience
- Adult and Pediatric Neurosurgeon
- Skull/craniofacial anomalies
- Congenital brain and spine malformations
- Vascular Malformations
Eric Trumble, MD graduated with a degree in aerospace engineering from the University of Texas at Austin, continuing his research in neurosciences at the National Institute of Health following graduation. He obtained his medical degree at the University of Virginia, and performed his residency at the Medical College of Virginia.
Dr. Trumble’s formal training culminated with a Pediatric Neurosurgery Fellowship at Children’s Medical Center of Dallas. He is board-certified in both adult and pediatric neurosurgery, while devoting his career to the treatment of congenital neurosurgical diseases. He has been published in numerous pediatric, pediatric neurosurgical and general neurosurgical journals and has been awarded honors at every level of his training (Tau Beta Pi undergraduate, Alpha Omega Alpha medical).
Dr. Trumble is director of congenital neurosurgery at Florida Hospital for Children, the first such position in a United States hospital. His double-board certification (adult and pediatric neurosurgery) and clinical experience combine to improve treatment in patients with congenital neurosurgical diseases regardless of patient age.
If you’d like to personally email Dr. Trumble for any questions or information, you can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Board of Directors, Spina Bifida Association, Dandy-Walker Alliance, craniofacial clinic, neurofibromatosis clinic, Florida Hospital for Children Foundation
- Director of Congenital Neurosurgery, Florida Hospital for Children
- Chairman of the Department of Children’s Surgery, Florida Hospital for Children and vice chairman at Arnold Palmer Hospital
- Fellowship, Pediatric Neurological Surgery at University of Texas, Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX.
- Residency, Neurological Surgery at Medical College of Virginia, Richmond, VA
- Education, Medical Degree, University of Virginia School of Medicine, Charlottesville, VA
- Adjunct Professor, University of Central Florida College of Medicine
- Adjunct Professor, Florida State University College of Medicine
- Adjunct Professor, Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine
615 E. Princeton Street, Suite 540
Orlando, Florida 32803